– I don’t love getting my nails done at the salon but have recently been enjoying painting them myself pretty much weekly with Olive & June polishes. I just placed a big order from some summer colors! They have so many to choose from.
– I re-listened to this podcast on the nervous system and shared it with a few clients. I’ve been working with a somatic based therapist focused on nervous system regulation and it’s been life changing. Such powerful stuff! If you enjoy it, there’s a good follow-up episode on his show too.
– I’ve mentioned oracle cards a few times and love this deck here. It’s so fun to light a candle, pull out some crystals and let your intuition take over for a bit.
– Many years later and I’m still loving these jewelry display cases to keep my personal collection organized and dust free. I like to keep the large size in my closet and the smaller one on my dresser with the pieces I wear most often. You can hang them on the wall but you don’t have to.
– If Lululemon align leggings are your go-tos like they are mine, have you tried the ribbed style yet? So so good! The chambray color is on my shopping list
– A shoutout to my favorite bag in my collection right now! The leather is so buttery and the color is the perfect pop to make any outfit unique. I’ll be wearing it until someone snags it!